Friday, March 5, 2010

To Kindle or Not To Kindle...

That is the question...


I've been reading a lot online about WPF and specifically MVVM. There are a lot of great blogs with tons of samples. However, samples don't do a great job of explaining an entire concept. I want to gain a deeper understanding about this technology.

One blogger that I really admire is Josh Smith. He has written a small electronic book on Advanced MVVM. It is only available as an eReader digital copy or as a Kindle download. Since I don't particularly like reading books on my computer screen, I now have a compelling reason to purchase a Kindle.

If anyone out in the blogosphere or Internets happens to read this and has a Kindle experience, please share. I want to know if it's worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment