Thursday, March 11, 2010

Really? Really?

In what universe is this a good parking job?




How about this one?


See the three cars in a row? There are only two parking spots. By parking in the third spot in the rear like that, the middle car is boxed in. There were at least four or five people parked like this, but I only captured the two pictures.

Go back and look at the two pictures again.... I'll let you. The row of spots actually ends where the blue jeep-like car is parked in the first picture. See it?

With the extra row filled in, there's almost not enough room for a car to fit through.

I went to pick up my kids yesterday afternoon. It seems like people thought it would be a good idea to block people in so that they could park. I guess their kids were more important than anyone else's kids, huh? Douchebags!

1 comment:

  1. You need to update this blog sweetie! I need a Jenny-is-a-fantastic-writer fix. I'm going through withdrawals. I have the shakes! Fix me babie!

    ReplyDelete